top of page


Blake Judelson

Certified grief recovery specialist & counselor


Are you suffering from a broken heart? Did death, divorce, or the end of a romantic relationship cause it? Or was is caused by any of the other forty losses that a person might experience such as moving, pet loss, or a change in finances? Regardless of the cause, you know how you feel and it probably isn't good. 


I am not going to tell you how you feel, because I don't. Neither does anyone else. What I will do is provide a safe environment where you will be given specific tools to help you recover from loss and ultimately lead to a happier life. 


My name is Blake Judelson and I am a certified Grief Recovery Specialist with an MA in counseling. I started off with a background in performing arts and later went on to teach singing and acting to children. Through out my life, I always had a passion for helping people whether it be listening without judgement or giving people a safe place to express their pain. When my father passed away, I went to a grief counselor who helped me to process my grief and move forward. I decided that I wanted to be that person for others and that this would be my primary focus going forward. A friend told me about The Grief Recovery Method and I signed up for the training and boy am I glad I did. This process is life changing. I discovered that many of the struggles we experience in life have to do with losses we have experienced in the past and the way we were taught to deal with them. This gets carried over into all of our future relationships, and inhibits us from experiencing the joy and fulfillment that we seek. 


You can survive grief and you can grow from it. The Grief Recovery Method teaches you how to recover from loss and I will support and guide you every step of the way. You can still experience joy in you're life. It does require commitment and work. My goal is to share the tools that griever's need to move from merely surviving to thriving. I will provide group and one on one services to people in Westchester County , NYC, and Southern CT.

bottom of page